We are in a beautiful season; everything is starting to bloom and fulfill it’s growing potential. We are the same in so many ways. We have seasons of growth and dormancy, struggles and triumphs. Beautiful results do not come overnight and we are always in process. It is easy to look at seasons of struggle with critical eyes but we need these seasons to appreciate the beautiful ones. So it is on this note that I created this month’s free printable. “Without the rain there are no flowers”, is a nod to the growth that is often unwanted, uncomfortable and maybe even painful. I hope you are encouraged to appreciate your journey of struggle and triumph as you enjoy using this Free Printable to do list for June.
You may be struggling right now with your goal. I am betting you started the year strong and determined and now you are in discouraged mode. Well, ask yourself, what was my original goal? Was it a SMART goal? Read the post all about how to create SMART Goals called 10 Questions You Must Ask for Goal Setting Success
It is never too late to get back on track with your goals. You can do it! If you set small, measurable, attainable, realistic and timely goals, you will achieve them (notice the SMART acronym there?) So, if you are in a season of discouragement and it feels like the rain is never going to stop, ask yourself what you have learned in the past from the difficulties you have faced. Write down some of the setbacks you have gone through and what you gained as a result. I have some tips for you in regards to getting the most out of writing goals and intentions down in 15 Journal Prompts for Goal Setting
Here are 5 ways you can use this list this month.
- Write out your daily tasks and check them off as you complete them. When we write out our goals we are forty percent more likely to accomplish them!
- Plan and write out what you will work on for 20 minutes of structured work time for each day. This short increment of time will break down each daily goal into manageable tasks. You will be amazed at how much you can accomplish in these short bursts of focused time.
- List an affirmation per day for all 30 days. Here is a post with an affirmation guide to help you get started. How to Create and Accomplish Your Dream Goal
- Plan your social media posts for the whole month using this free printable as a guide.
- Schedule creative time each day – Remember you need to feed your creative soul
Even though I share a lot of freebies, I held back for years in starting to paint because I feared failure. As creatives, you and I can be held back due to negative thinking. It might look like comparing your ability to others or not having the confidence to pursue your creative talent or putting your creations out into the world.
But what if you could change that? I have just the freebie for you –
Do you want to build a creative business but are struggling to find the answer to “what do I do next?”
I can help you GAIN CONFIDENCE and CLARITY to achieve your goal.
I can help you ACHIEVE your goal and LAUNCH your business. I help take out the overwhelm.
The Freebie is called the Creative Clarity Workbook. This workbook will walk you through the key Preparing and Planning components of successfully launching:
- Core Values
- Changing negative beliefs into Affirmations
- Creating a Vision Board
- Vocalizing and Visualizing your Dream
- Creating Community
- How to take Action
Grab your FREE Workbook through the link below.
Remember to pin image to read later or share Pinterest. Thank you!
Be encouraged my friend, you have what it takes and what you need to accomplish your creative dream no matter how far off it may seem. You are farther along than you realize, just take some time to do an inventory of how far you have come and give yourself some grace and patience.
I hope you enjoy using this month’s Free Printable with a bouquet of peonies. This is the months that they are going to bloom and I am so excited to capture all of their beauty!
If you like what you have read, please share the love with a comment or pin. Thank you!
Blessings from my house to yours,