September is a new year, a new beginning for so many. Change is in the air; hopes and dreams are renewed towards accomplishing our goals. Each month, I send out a free printable goal sheet or task list. This September I have a beautiful freebie for you!
One of my favorite flowers are sweet peas. They are so fragrant and delicate and remind me of my wedding as we had them in the bouquets and on the guest tables. I have a small but beautiful array of these beauties trailing up my veranda railing. And they happen to be one of the last blooming flowers in my front garden.
Even though my summer blooms will come to their seasons end, our journey is continuing to blossom. September is your time to shine, to make that next step forward in your creative journey. This is your nudge to beginning planning for an amazing year ahead.
How to Use the Free Printable
This month’s free printable is your ticket to writing out your daily tasks that will help you accomplish your dream goal. Here are a few other ways that you can use this free printable goal sheet this month.
- Write out an affirmation a day to encourage yourself. Head to the post “How to Set Goals to Achieve Successful Outcomes” to get the scoop on how to use affirmations and the Free Printables Page to get a list of Affirmations to get you started.
- Write out a task a day and check off when you have accomplished it. Seeing our successes written down and checked off gives us the encouragement we need to keep going. Here is a great read for setting yourself up for success, “10 Questions You Must Ask For Goal Setting Success“.
- Write out what you are thankful for each day. When we live with a thankful heart, we have a more inspiring perspective on our life and our goals.
Even though I share a lot of freebies, I held back for years in starting to paint because I feared failure. As creatives, you and I can be held back due to negative thinking. It might look like comparing your ability to others or not having the confidence to pursue your creative talent or putting your creations out into the world.
But what if you could change that?
I have just the freebie for you –
Do you want to build a creative business but are struggling to find the answer to “what do I do next?”
I can help you GAIN CONFIDENCE and CLARITY to achieve your goal.
I can help you ACHIEVE your goal and LAUNCH your business. I help take out the overwhelm.
The Freebie is called the Creative Clarity Workbook. This workbook will walk you through the key Preparing and Planning components of successfully launching:
- Core Values
- Changing negative beliefs into Affirmations
- Creating a Vision Board
- Vocalizing and Visualizing your Dream
- Creating Community
- How to take Action
Grab your Free Workbook through the link below
Remember to pin image to read later or share Pinterest. Thank you!
To help you with your goal setting further, I recommend using a journal to record all the points above. Have a peek at the post, 15 Journal Prompts for Goal Setting. Here is my newest journal with the same artwork as this month’s free printable goal sheet.
Before you go, don’t forget to grab the Free printable goal sheet September’s Goal Sheet from the Free Printables Page. I hope you are inspired and motivated to head towards your creative dream this month. After all it is your time to bloom and become all that you were created to be.
If you like what you have read, please share the love with a pin or a comment. Thank you!
Blessings from my house to yours,