With the summer months upon us, gathering our reading for this down season is a must. Whether reading for entertainment or education, summer is a great time to take some quiet time and rejuvenate. No matter your reading choices, we need to mark our spot when we have to pull ourselves away. With this in mind, I have created six free printable bookmarks for you to enjoy!
Each bookmark is unique with custom watercolour art floral designs and succulent images. Each image is fresh and bright. I have also added quotes and a few Bible verses to encourage you.
So here’s how easy it is to get your hands on these bookmarks. Click on the this link, Free Printables and you will see the picture with the text, “Free Printable Bookmarks”. Once you click on the picture for this freebie, the download will start. Then you go to the download and click your print option.
I have included a quick tutorial for how you can make these free printable bookmarks ready to use.
- Supplies – Scissors or straight edge paper cutter, hole punch, ribbon, wide clear packing tape (You can also laminate these at your local office supply store as well).
- Cut out each bookmark with scissors or a paper cutter.
- Place the bookmark face down on a piece of packing tape. Do the same to the back side of the bookmark. Trim excess tape off but leave a little tape around the edge.
- Take a hole punch and punch a hole at the top of the bookmark.
- Take about 6 inches of ribbon and fold in half. Bring through the hole. Then take the two ends and draw them through the loop and tighten.
I hope you have enjoyed this step by step tutorial with the 6 free printable bookmarks! Now you are ready to get your summer reading lined up!
If you like what you have read, please share the love with a comment, share or pin! Thank you!
Blessings from my house to yours,