This past month I finished my third pattern collection; “Berry Delightful”. As I wait for my fabric to arrive in the mail to make more projects (namely masks), I thought I would whip up a paper craft. After printing off my third pattern collection, I was excited to launch into a fun project. While cutting strips of paper, I thought a great way to use all twenty four patterns. A DIY quilt card would be the perfect craft!
Another reason for doing a paper craft was to show off my new stickers from Stickermule. These sticker designs were some of my favorite motifs from all three of my pattern collections. You can check out my first pattern collection, “Blooming & Becoming” HERE.
- card stock
- strips of scrapbook paper or wrapping paper
- double sided tape
- Cut strips of paper the length of the card and approximately 1 cm wide. I used eight strips for the width of the card.
- Place a strip of the double sided tape at the top and bottom of the card. Line up the paper strips and adhere them on the top and bottom of the card.
- Starting at the top of the card, weave in and out the first strip and continue with alternating colors.
- Once all of the strips are woven all the way to the bottom, use two more strips of double sided tape on the sides of the card and adhere the strips that are sticking out. Cut off the excess.
- Add a sticker or cut out art to the bottom to finish off the card
Have you ever wanted to start your own business with your handiwork or crafts? Have you imagined opening that online store or selling at the local arts and crafts fair?
Are you struggling to find the answer to, “what do I do next?”
I am here to help you take the overwhelm out of the process to get you from idea to reality. As a Counsellor turned Coach, I have 17 years of experience with helping people accomplish their goals.
I am offering a Free 15 minute Coaching call to get you started.
So take the risk, jump in and go for it!
What do you have to lose?
Click HERE to grab your 15 Minute session.
This diy quilt card was a fun and easy diy craft with an intricate design. If you like what you have seen, please share the love with a comment or pin. Thank you!
For more great DIY card crafts, check these others out.
Blessings from my house to yours,