I love giving cards as well as making cards. Cards are a beautiful surprise for any occasion, especially if they are handmade and even better if you receive one in the mail. If you loved the DIY fabric bunting that I posted last week, you will love this easy DIY Bunting Card. I used paper from my Blooming and Becoming Pattern Collection.
- blank card or card stock
- craft or scrapbook paper
- scissors or paper cutter
- school glue stick
- bakers twine or craft string
- Cut out your craft paper slightly smaller than your card dimensions
- Glue the craft string on the back sides of the top third of the craft paper (allow the craft string to hang a bit, don’t keep it tight)
- Cut out approximately 5 diamond shapes from coordinating craft paper
- Fold each diamond in half to make a triangle shape
- Glue the wrong side of each diamond and place along the string equal distance from the next one
- Pinch together and that’s it!
This card is three dimensional yet lays flat so it is easy to send in the mail. So grab yourself some craft paper and create your own custom diy banner card.
Check out these other diy craft tutorial posts for more quick and easy craft ideas.
Are you ready to start something amazing?
Do you desire to take your hobby and start a creative online presence?
Do you want to build a creative business but are struggling to find the answer to “what do I do next?”
I can help you ACHIEVE your goal and LAUNCH your business. I can help take out the overwhelm.
So, go for it! Take that step and book your FREE 15 minute call (I will be so excited for you, it just may turn into 30 minutes) with myself, a Counsellor turned Coach with 17 years experience.
You are going to love the new you!
Watch the quick the video below for more information.
Click HERE to get started.
Oh, and speaking of FREE, I have something to start your plan today!
It is called the Creative Clarity Workbook. It will walk you though these key Preparing and Planning components of successfully launching:
- Core Values
- Changing negative beliefs into Affirmations
- Creating a Vision Board
- Vocalizing and Visualizing your Dream
- Creating Community
- How to take Action
Remember to pin image to read later or share on Pinterest. Thank you!
If you like this DIY bunting card post, please share the love with a comment or a pin. Thank you!
Blessings from my house to yours,