I love giving cards as well as making cards. Cards are a beautiful surprise for any occasion, especially if they are handmade and even better if you receive one in the mail. If you loved the DIY fabric bunting that I posted last week, you will love this easy DIY Bunting Card. I used paper from my Blooming and Becoming Pattern Collection.
- *blank card or card stock
- craft or scrapbook paper
- scissors or paper cutter
- school glue stick
- *bakers twine or craft string
- Cut out your craft paper slightly smaller than your card dimensions
- Glue the craft string on the back sides of the top third of the craft paper (allow the craft string to hang a bit, don’t keep it tight)
- Cut out approximately 5 diamond shapes from coordinating craft paper
- Fold each diamond in half to make a triangle shape
- Glue the wrong side of each diamond and place along the string equal distance from the next one
- Pinch together and that’s it!
This card is three dimensional yet lays flat so it is easy to send in the mail. So grab yourself some craft paper and create your own custom diy banner card.
Check out these other diy craft tutorial posts for more quick and easy craft ideas.
Even though I share a lot of freebies and tutorials, I held back for years sharing my creations because I feared failure. As creatives, you and I can be held back due to negative thinking. It might look like comparing your ability to others or not having the confidence to pursue your creative talent or putting your creations out into the world.
But what if you could change that? I have just the freebie for you – The FREE 5 Day Challenge. Watch this short clip (like 1 minute, I promise) for a sneak preview.
Enter your email to receive the challenge or Pin the image below to save for later. Thanks!
Remember to pin image to read later or share Pinterest. Thank you!
If you like this DIY bunting card post, please share the love with a comment or a pin. Thank you!
Blessings from my house to yours,
*As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.