Hello and welcome! You are here for a reason, whether it is self criticism, doubt or searching for specific help with your creative practice. As a coach for artists, I am here to help you become the confident artist you were made to be so that you can show up consistently and share your amazing work with the world.
Are you ready to finally go from self critical and doubtful to fearless and accomplished?
You’ve been feeling self critical and doubtful about who you are as a creative and the work that you do.
And it’s a huge problem because you are unable to show up and share your work.
You’ve seen and felt this because you’ve probably experienced
- irregular creative practice
- missed opportunities
- fear of charging your worth
- not making an impact
- difficulty sharing work
- destroying work deemed “not good enough”
- unfinished work
- ongoing stress and anxiety
- You do not share your work
- You do not show up confidently
- No one sees your unique talent and the value you offer
- You are unable to sell
- You are unable to support your family
Imagine what it would feel like to have:
•the foundation for success
•the framework for success
•hands on tools
Because You Want to SHOW UP & SHARE YOUR WORK
•show your collection online
•approach a publishing company
•share your work on social media
•showcase creations through your website
•create a consistent practice
•sell your work
Fear of Failure
Even though I share a lot of freebies and tutorials, I held back for years sharing my creations because I feared failure. As creatives, you and I can be held back due to negative thinking. It might look like comparing your ability to others or not having the confidence to pursue your creative talent or putting your creations out into the world.
Is that you? Have you ever found it difficult to cope with imposter syndrome, your inner critic, fear of failure, perfectionistic tendencies, and being hesitant to share your work?
If your answer is yes, I have a Free resource for you. It’s just a click away!
With the 7 Week Coaching Program with my Signature Framework
You will be able to:
Overcome fear that has been holding you back for years. With this knowledge, tools and support, you can learn to become confident in weeks.
Introducing Become a Confident Artist: Overcome Fear & Create Your Best Work
- Make Friends With Your Inner Critic
- Makeover Your Inner Critic
- Create Your Signature Affirmations
- Discover Your Value System
- Step Into Your Strengths
- Become a Systematic Artist
- Become Intentional & Honoring of Your Boundaries, Body & Environment
What Makes This Offer Different
I am aware that other people may be teaching this material, but I just do things a bit different because
- I have the years and experience as a counsellor for 17 years.
- The step-by-step system for dismantling your inner critic is provided.
- And I know the unique struggles of the inner critic on the creative process because I am an artist as well.
- I have sat with many people and walked with them through challenging their inner critic and successfully saying goodbye to letting anxiety rule their life.
- This method of cognitive reframing is proven to work extremely well on the inner critic.
- I have coached other creatives in successfully moving forward with showing up and sharing their creative offerings.
Coach for Artists- Darlene Brink
For over 18 years, I have worked as a Counsellor with Individuals, Couples and Families to help them clarify and accomplish their goals. However, I quickly realized that my passion and best work lies in partnering with women to build their confidence in themselves and in their creative abilities.
That is why since, 2019, I have decided to branch out on my own and help women directly. I love the connections I have made with creative women like yourself.
I launched Become a Confident Creative: Overcome Fear & Create Your Best Work to help women artists dismantle their inner critic, so they can fearlessly show up and share their work with the world.
Plus as an artist myself, I know what it is like to so desperately want to create but having so much fear hold me back for years. So, just see me as your cheerleader helping you face your inner critic and confidently become the accomplished artist you were created to be!
Take a listen and see for yourself if you want more.
Please share the love or to read later by Pinning the image below. Thank you!
Thank you for taking the time to stop in. I am looking forward to working with you!